|Benefits:||Full Benefits including 401(k)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Access Media 3 is looking for a detail oriented and customer focused installation and repair technician. This position will install, upgrade and repair residential and commercial internet, satellite and voice services.|
|Duties:||• Install and upgrade internet, satellite, and voice systems|
• Service, troubleshoot and repair internet, satellite and voice systems
• Handle all customer questions, concerns and help develop solutions to issues
• Ensure all installation and repair work is done according to quality standards
• Follow all company policies and procedures, adhere to codes, regulations, and standards
• Be able to be on call and respond within 60 minutes of being called
• Ability to meet deadlines, keep schedules, and perform to target levels in a high production environment
• Confirm your time is entered correctly on your timesheet
• Keeping track of receiver inventory, documenting each receiver, and making sure they are placed on the correct account type and not charged back once they are assigned to them.
• Close work order within 24 hours of completion.
• Provide excellent customer service to insure a maximum of 1 customer complaint each quarter.
• Calling customers for appointments within 24 hours of receiving the ticket, noting work orders stating actions taken. Left VM, appointment date and time.
|Qualifications:||Candidate must be comfortable with heights, exposure to outside weather conditions and flexible hours. Candidate is required to be on-call 24/7 and will be provided a compnay vehicle (van, truck or SUV). AM3 promotes a strong TEAM environment. Our primary focus is customer satisfaction. Our Field Technicians are a key component to AM3's overall success.|
Strong oral and written communication skills, highly detail oriented, goal oriented, and a strong desire to make a difference.
• Energetic, technical, and customer focused
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must have strong knowledge in Computers, Internet Services and low voltage cabling
• Satellite and voice experience is a plus
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Have a valid driver's license
Based on experience and technical competency
Access Media 3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.