|Location:||Oak Brook, IL|
|Benefits:||Full employee benefits; medical, dental, vision, 401K, disability, life insurance, etc.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Access Media 3 (AM3) is one of the largest private cable operators in the United States serving more|
than 100,000 subscribers. Our company is backed by proven equity and debt sponsorship with a strong track record in aggressive growth opportunities. Recently AM3 was chosen by Crain’s Chicago Business as #5 in the 2013 Fastest Fifty list, on the heels of being named by Inc. Magazine for the second straight year as one of the 500/5000 fasting growing companies.
We are a rapidly growing premier provider of high speed internet, television and voice services to multi-tenant residential properties providing personalized customer support and ultra-reliable services through investment in the latest technology. This technology along with our extraordinary staff enables us to meet and exceed our customer’s telecommunication needs.
If you are searching for a new opportunity where you are excited by challenges and believe you can add value to the organization, you may be interested in joining our Financial Planning and Analysis team as a Financial Analyst; reporting directly to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
|Duties:||• Track financial status; monitor variances from plans and prior periods.|
• Determine financial status; compare and analyze plans and forecasts to actual results.
• Analyze results and variances, identify trends and recommend actions that will enable executive team to improve financial status.
• Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Increase productivity through development of automated applications, elimination of duplicate efforts and coordination of information requirements.
• Provide information to executive management team; assemble and summarize data, prepare reports, present findings, analyses and recommendations.
• Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related tasks and results through completion of other duties and projects as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in Finance or Accounting|
• 5+ years experience in analytical roles
• Advanced skills and experience in MS Excel and Access
• Additional Finance experience with Financial Reporting, Forecasting, Projections, Project Analysis, Corporate Finance, Financial Diagnosis, Financial Software, Analyzing Data, Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement, Financial Planning, Budgeting and Strategy.
To apply for this position please apply online with the following link
Access Media 3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.